my friends are getting too cool for me.
but it's ok, as long as i get into mass comm next april, a year from now i would be happier than anything the world can give.
"Education is the ability to form an opinion and justify it with facts."
Is it me or am I just too damn gay now? I think gay is fine, don't you think so? 9 more days to the Os - still counting. My eyes closed to see Jesus, my eyes closed to see tomorrow.
Put me in a bottle and let me sail far away into the adriatic seas, cover me with salt cause that's all I need. I miss church and i miss training; all these would end in just a month - I hope I didn't waste it in a swirling tempest of fear and regret.
I'M GOING TO MY BOOKS SORRY TAKE CARE GUYS PLEASE STAY HEALTHY AND WICKED! :D
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SURYA! I LOVE YOU .. YOU KNOW THAT IT'S TRUE! MY HEART I GIVE TO YOU!!
Friday, October 28, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment